I cannot stop listening to this chick. Video is pretty awesome too!
Delta Rae – Bottom of the River
Things I have been obsessing over this week (WHY do I get so obsessed with people and things?! I scare myself. And others. But the good news is, the ones who love me, love me BIG and don’t care about that.)
- Socks. I WANT BOOT SOCKS. But I don’t get where people are purchasing them. So. Here, Here, Here, Here, Here, Here. Or I could do what my friend L-dawg does and steal her husband’s socks (I think he would share). But THEN here is my next thought…I think I am TOO old to be buying cheap socks. I mean, today I have on Smart Wool….Two different socks that is, but another story my friends. But spending $25 on one pair of socks. Sometimes I have a hard time choking that down. So I think I am getting these – BOGO, hello!
- 4 Runners. I have no idea why. I’ve just decided like two weeks ago I want to sell my car and buy something SUPER cheap – and a ’99-’03 4Runner seems to be in that budget! So. Buy my car, or find me a 4Runner. But I’ve been getting obsessive over it.
- Speaking of car loans, I got a notice from the bank that I can skip a payment this year! YESS! (Except for I’m not stupid people. I feel sorry for people who DON’T like the fine print. I really do. I read the back side of credit card statements!) So. Let’s get this straight. AmFirst wants me to skip a payment, add it to the loan, accrue the interest and AND (best part) PAY THEM FOR IT! You have to pay $35 to skip the payment! Poor people. Paying money to add money into the loan. It’s been making me mad.
- Croatia. Yes this IS how my brain works. I want to go right now. Like WOAH right now. It is SO beautiful and I just can’t quite figure out how to make it happen.
- Actually, I have been fanticizing about vacationing a LOT. My previous boss was kind of an ass-hat, so I haven’t had vacation, per se since last year. And the week I took off between jobs to pack my house up does NOT count. Trust me. Chattanooga, Nashville, Fitzpatrick, Florida, Colorado, Mt. Hood….yes. ALL of those places I want to go.
- Kombucha. I have tried this damn drink (woah what’s with the strong words?!) like a million times. I threw away the first two times, but this week, I found one I love! It’s SO good for you. It promotes good gut health, etc. Actually I am HORRIBLE at explaining it, but Rob Wolf ISN’T horrible at explaining anything! So now I am trying to decide where I can buy it for cheaply because at $3.50 a pop,its rather pricey.
- I GOT NEW GLASSES. And I am in love. Like OBSESSIVE LOVE with my glasses. But as anything in my life, I just don’t know how to love small 😉