I miss you guys! But don’t you worry, I have dedicated a post to the inner realms of my mind:
1) Do most people FILE their nails? Or do they clip them? I’ve always just been a nail biter, but in the last 5 years, I’ve rid myself of almost all of that habit! I know, I know…its gross! But I never said I was perfect. (Actually, I am pretty close…Just have a few steps to reach there.)
2) I am having a hard time deciding where to eat dinner for my family birthday. yeah, its comin’ up, and I am SURE you missed the 8,094 memos I have reminded you guys. I can’t help it! After my last year, I am SO glad to be rid of my 20’s and on to a new chapter! Side note, a new co-worker informed me that 30’s are terrible. He hopes that mine are better than his. (umm, they WILL BE, sucker!)
3) Havin’ a sick dog is for the birds! Last week was filled with non-sleeping.
4) Is it ALREADY TIME to launch the Q2 for Les Mills? Aparently so, since they charged me for my new releases.
5) Why is it that I can get obsessed with every type of exercise known to man, and some people HATE to work out. I wish I could share my love with everyone! Currently, I am loving Bikram Yoga down in Vestavia near the bowling ally. If you want to come, just LET ME KNOW!
6) I wish I could wash my hair more. I just don’t like to.
7) Sleeping an entire 7.5 hours makes for an AWESOME morning! I am ready to solve ALL of the world’s problems! Just tell me what is going on! I’ll fix your life ASAP! I’m just good, and PERFECT like taht (see #1).
8) Saw WICKED two weeks ago. It was MOST excellent.
9) I REALLY want to go to all of these awesome music festivals coming up (see here, here, here and here! OH and one day, I will make it here: 2013 Glastonbury Festival. Check out their amazing past line up!)
10) I love Mexican food. I mean LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
What I am eating this week:
Melissa’s Meat Muffins (I used Italian Sausage – super SPICEY and its so. so. sooo good.) Also, aparently I only like to make mini-muffins, in which case it yeilds like 48. I think I had 12 this morning for breakfast. Please don’t judge. Also, Melissa has been SO AWESOME to offer yall a PDF of the recipe from her book. For FREE!
Tuna+Cracked Pepper Mayo+Avocado+Capers = super tasty snack
Cuties (I mean they are SO cute!)
Boston Butt, taco style last night. The world is my Oyster for tonight!
GoGo Squeez – kinda obsessed how EASY these are for a snack! And SO TASTY! Obvi I don’t eat the Banana one. But I LOVE the strawberry one!