I always think of the song that Tony sings about Maria from West Side Story when change comes running down my world.
A few small things….
1) I start a new job on Monday
2) I am TERRIFIED of it
3) I’ve cried for two weeks straight not knowing if what I am doing is the correct path. (It is. I checked both the eight ball, crystal ball AND Jesus. But mostly in prayer ;))
4) I’m turning 30 in 2.5 weeks – VERY excited about that! I think that I am having a Fiesta….THATS RIGHT. And I may wear this dress:
(Well, that one is $5900. But you get the idea.)
5) I may get a new phone. I found a phone on the sidewalk last week, but it only works for Verizon. So I’m listing it on Craig’s List to trade. I really want an Android-driven phone as long as it has a keyboard! I really cant write work emails without a keyboard. REALLY. I’ve tried.
6) I will get a computer at my new work that works! I had an utter breakdown Monday and Tuesday. I have a few things left to do this week but I seriously cannot get them down. The IT dept said, “We can’t fix your computer, its F****.” Literally. That’s what the IT department said.
7) I zipped up dresses this week that I previously have BUSTED the zipper. Thanks to Whole30/Paleo. And my wrap-up post is comin’ along 😉 But just not THERE yet. Also added benefits (cover your ears if you don’t want to hear good news) – my work outs are better, my sleeping is MARGINALLY better (I’m not a great sleeper) and my seasonal depression seems to be letting up, and I KNOW its not because of this beautiful weather we have been having!
8) I had the BEST Valentine’s Day Date with two of the loves of my life. Bikram Yoga and some laughs!
9) My house is messy and I can’t seem to get it fixed up….Need help in that department!
10) I am OK. “This is the day that the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it.” THAT and “Cast all your anxiety on Him who cares for you!” 1st Peter 5:7
ps – that verse was my Life Verse I picked out in Mrs. Plantenga’s 5th grade class at Lafayette Christian School. Also unknown is that I was a cheerleader for the Basketball Team. Dear lord do I wish I could find those pictures for yall. ohhhhhh I WISH.
Hope everyone is having an awesome day!!! Laugh lots, remember you are a child of God, and tomorrow comes sooner than you want it too!